Friday, May 20, 2011

a short intro

goal: book.


Most blogs written by writers these days are the way in which writers wish to break through to the wider reading public. For me, I just want to break out. I've been working on a memoir for quite some time and now that I have recently graduated from college, I recognize that I need to start over again. My story is perhaps unnerving but I hope the words on the page jump out at the reader, rather than the events. I haven't decided if being famous is important yet. What I know I want, though, is for my book to become famous. What greater life accomplishment is there than living a page flipping life and finding a way to write about it so that other people can enjoy your embarrassing moments, abuse, and sorrow? For me, there is none (besides owning a super cute Labrador puppy). So onward and upward through this blog and enjoy as I start from "the beginning."

No comments:

Post a Comment